Thursday, December 9, 2010

Silence is Sometimes Necessary

While my lack of blogging has not completely intentional, it has been somewhat purposeful. It seems that every time I blog, I'm talking about how busy have become. We seem to just get busier and busier as time marches on. As this fall became so busy, I felt I could hardly function, I realized it was way past time to figure why we are so busy. Are all these things that fill our days so important? Do we have to be running around all the time? What do we really want to be doing? And more importantly, what should we be doing?

My lack of blogging has come as I've tried to sift through answers to these questions and prioritize. I enjoy blogging and following other people's blogs, but the internet as a whole is such an easy distraction for me. I haven't been on Facebook lately either or been keeping up with some of my beloved friends on a couple of message boards. I'm easing my way back in hoping to find a balance. I want to use these things for good not simply as a way to spend (or often waste) time.

No comments:

Post a Comment