Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Menu Monday - OOPS

Life has been a little crazy this past week or so. Good crazy, but crazy nonetheless.  I forgot to post the Menu Monday post last week and now I'm posting this week on Tuesday. We are going on our first ever family camping trip this weekend so I'll try to post an update with pics from that when we get back.

Here's what we've been and are eating this week.  There is very little cooking for me.

Sunday - Steaks, Grilled Shrimp, Baked Potatoes, Salad, Homemade French Bread

Monday - Leftovers from all that stuff on Sunday

Tuesday - We are eating with some new friends tonight & I'll be making the chili for the camping trip later tonight

Wednesday - Eating at church

Thursday - Camping Day One - Hot Dogs, Chili, Potato Salad, Carrot Sticks, S'mores

Friday - Camping Day Two - Shredded Beef Tacos

Saturday - Come Home from Camping  - Homemade Pizza or Spaghetti (we'll see what I feel like cooking)



No comments:

Post a Comment