Monday, May 3, 2010

Menu Monday 5.3.10

Last week, I went to Costco for the first time and fell in love.  It is clean, full of organic and healthy choices, and just plain wonderful.  The only problem is that I usually plan my menus before I shop and there I just shopped.  I do have meat to last us at least a month and lots of other goodies, but my menu planning was backwards this week.  Though I must say I kinda enjoyed doing it this way and just hope I don't let any of these bulk items go to waste.  Here's what we are eating this week,



3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Costco--I've heard so much about it! And now I need new low-fat, low-cholesterol meals for our new lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Becky, Amarillo needs a Costco. I wanted to tell you that Eating Well and Ellie Krieger have great lowfat and low cholesterol recipes. They both have cookbooks, but most of Ellie's recipes are on foodnetwork.com. Not everything of hers is low cholesterol, but many are. And the Eating Well website is eatingwell.com. We also try to eat at least one meatless meal a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made that Mahi Mahi before...it is super yummy and SUPER easy! I wish United would get some...I only found it that one time and never again! Costco, HEB, Farmer's Markets...what else are you gonna torture me with! ;)

    ReplyDelete