Tuesday, January 12, 2010

3 Favorites - Pics from Christmas

I started to post Christmas pictures a few weeks ago, but had a hard time narrowing down to a few I wanted to share.  Of course, since then, I got a little side-tracked and just now was thinking about that again. 

We had a wonderful Christmas full of traveling, gifts, laughter, family, and memories.  We put lots of miles on our little minivan, but it was worth it.  We started off spending a few days in Canyon Lake with DeeDee, then we headed to Columbus to stay at Nana & Papa's new place, and spend a couple of days in Houston with Grandma & Grandpa as well.  Usually, at the end of a trip, I'm ready to be back to my own house, but the time flew by on this trip and we wished it could've lasted longer. 

Well, I decided to pick my favorite of each of the boys to share, which was difficult since I have a couple hundred pictures, but here they are.

IMG_2235-edited

Cole sporting his new Home Depot goggles and power tools from Uncle Dustin

IMG_2020-edited
Connor loves hats and wore this Santa hat all night on Christmas Eve

IMG_2201-edited
Caleb's favorite toy was Sydney's doll - He was so cute taking care of it


I hope everyone had wonderful holidays.  We were so busy we did even get Christmas cards out this year. We have loved the ones we received and will have get started a little earlier this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment