Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Time

I love Christmas and every year I say I'm going to scrap a Christmas Album and I never get it.  This year I signed up for the a class at Renee Pearson taught by Tiffany Tillman.  It's called 25 Days of Templates and using templates makes digital scrapbooking so fast and fun.  Here are 2 pages I've completed so far for my album,

12109-web 

12209-web

I haven't had much time to scrapbook lately, so it's been great to get back into.  I'm also working on a book to go along with Lisa Whelchel's This is my Story. It's an awesome Bible study and book that helps you complete a scrapbook about yourself, your family, your story, and your faith.



1 comment:

  1. Hi. Just visiting from the the ReneePearson website. I LOVE your LOs. They're just beautiful! Isn't this a fun class?!

    ReplyDelete