Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's been too long

Life has been absolutely crazy pretty much ever since we got back from Chicago.  I definitely have overcommitted myself these last few weeks and then ended up getting sick this past weekend.  Today is the first day in weeks, I've been able to do some catching up.  My to do list is much longer than I have time for, but hopefully I'll have a big dent in it before I hit the pillow tonight. 



I wanted to share some pictures of Connor from this week.  Tuesday morning he decided to put Aquaphor in his hair (which basically just like Vaseline).  We washed it with lots of different things and yesteday decided to just cut his hair short.  I need to get some pics of the new short hair, but here are some of his "greasy" do.



Connor_3 Connor_4 Connor_1_2 Connor_2



2 comments:

  1. Awwww- I think he looks absolutely CUTE with any hairdo even a greasy one :' )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kid! Poor Mom! What is it with kids and the "unremovable" products like vaseline? They love to put it where it is least likely to come out...

    ReplyDelete