Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some cards & a layout

Img_2318 Here are 2 cards I made using sketches from Lucy Chesna at mysketchworld.blogspot.com.  These are from sketches made for Img_2316Sassy Scrappers Grand Opening Celebration.  They have lots of fun challenges going on over there all month, which has been great for me since I've needed something to get me going.



Then, this is a layout for my DT work at Triple the Sketch. This a picture of Cole from three years ago when we first moved to Sketch2loBorger.  In fact, he is playing in the boxes as I was unpacking them.  I can't believe  it's been three years already.  Time flies when you're having fun, right? ;) As always, thanks for looking!



9 comments:

  1. super cute stuff girlie! always love your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute layout! I really like your take on the sketch! The cards are pretty, great work! :)
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute to know the story behind Cole's precious picture. Love your cards, and of course, your LO rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time does fly!!!! Wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh....I love that birthday card! Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute stuff! I really like the yellow card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girl! so impressed with you. you've inspired us to get a new camera! missing you guys (A LOT!!!) love you, marci

    ReplyDelete