Thursday, April 3, 2008

My first mini -album

I worked on this mini-album last weekend and finished it up this morning.  It was fun! I don't why I never did one before.  And yes, the last 2 pages look out of order, but I accidentally scrapped them upside-down.  But hey this is supposed to be about my life right now and it's a little upside at times. :) 



Img_2176 Img_2177_2 Img_2178_2 Img_2179 Img_2180



For all you scrappers out there, if you haven't done any mini albums, I encourage to do one.  It was lots of fun!



3 comments:

  1. yay! It's fantastic!!! I did my first recently too. Not as scary as I thought it would be. ;)
    Take care,
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love minis! and you did an awesome job on this! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mini albums. In fact, it is how I got scrapping again after 8 years off. I was always making my fiance mini's when he lived far away.

    ReplyDelete