Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog tag & new pics posted

I posted several scrappy pages in my scrapbook photo album if you want to check it out.  Some are new and some are older ones that I never added to this blog.  I plan on adding some more pics of the boys to their photo album this afternoon as well.



Norma has tagged me. You must check our her blog and her awesome scrappy pages here: http://www.redrediris.blogspot.com/ .



Here are the rules to this blog tag fun:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.
2. Post the rules on your Blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog
4. Tag 7 random people , linking to their Blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their Blog.



Random Facts about me:

1. I never thought I'd have three children, much less three boys, but I'm loving it and all the craziness that comes with it.



2. I can touch my tongue to my nose.  It's apparently a family trait as my brother can do it too.



3. I love to vacuum but hate mopping.



4. I've always wanted a nose ring though my hubby says never and thinks they're disgusting.



5. I'm 5'7" and have been since I was 13, so I was VERY tall back then.



6. I hate scary movies and am perfectly fine with a feel-good, happy ending movie that totally's unbelievable. like August Rush, which I watched last week and loved despite the bad reviews.



7. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, more than anything and want others to love Him too.



Now I'm going to tag:

1. Nikki (my sis) in hopes that she'll update her blog with new pics of Jacob,



thequisenberrys.blogspot.com



2. Danni - you must check out her blog and her amazing cards



dannisdoodles.typepad.com



3. Shanna - she has a fun, awesome blog



mynextthirtyyears.com



4. Traci - I'm having fun getting to know her with Triple the Sketch



wishartscraps.typepad.com



5. Danielle - I love her scrappy stuff and her photographs



danielle-hereiam.blogspot.com



6. Lee - her running endeavor motivates me to get in shape



createalways.com



7. Marcee - another woman I'm getting to know through Triple the Sketch - so  fun



eachmomentisaplaceweveneverbeen.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. i never believed i would have any kids, so the fact that i have 4 cracks my sister up. thank God He holds the plan! thank you so much for the tag, I updated the tag game on my blog tonight!
    Hugs & much love!
    danni

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE your blog header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your facts girlie- I am 5'4" and always wanted to be at least 5'7" :' )
    Norma

    ReplyDelete