Now that we are pretty much settled in our new home, I figure I need to get into my regular routine of planning our weekly meals. Awhile back when some friends and I were talking about cooking, they asked if I would be willing to share our menu each week. I actually really enjoy the menu planning part as I get to peruse recipes and usually pick something new to try. So, I will try to post our menu each week on here.
For me, I don't like a strict schedule of meals so each week I plan 5-6 dinners and some breakfasts to cook and simply put the list on the fridge. This number of meals works for us since we usually eat at the church once a week and eat out once a week. Then, we typically eat leftovers or sandwiches for lunch so I don't plan those.
For this week, the meals are primarily old favorites with a friend's yummy pasta recipe thrown in. Here you go,
- Canjun Chicken Pasta, Spinach Salad, French Bread
- Mini Meatloaves, Roasted Potatoes, Smothered Green Beans
- Homemade Pizza (Thai for us & Pepperoni for the boys) & Thai Cucumber Salad
- Baked Chicken Parmesan, Spaghetti & Marinara, Zucchini Cakes, Green Salad
- Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Dill Carrots, Dinner Rolls
Have fun cooking this week! :)