Sunday, May 3, 2009

Some scrappin' and such

I'm not sure how long it's been since I posted.  We've had afew really busy few weeks.  Cole's playing soccer again this spring.  He's only got one week of that left, a few weeks of preschool left, and then Summer's here.  We've got lots planned this summer but I'm looking forward to it.  I also can't wait to get past all these season of sickness.  Caleb's been sick so much this year and today I've stayed home with Connor who's been coughing horribly.  This panhandle weather though is crazy.  It was in the 90s last week and then yesterday the high was in the 50s and it's been rainy.

Here are few of the last digital scrapbooking pages I've done.

Connor-versus-bubbles

Snow-Day

Sad-but-cute

Sprinkler-Smiles

I'll back on later and post a few recent pics of the boys and a couple of new recipes I've been wanting to share.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment