Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trying Digital Scrapbooking

I've fought getting into digi scrapping thinking I wouldn't really like it, but since my scrap space has gotten smaller, I thought I'd give it a try and I'm loving it.  I created the 2 pages below this week and had fun doing so.  I'm still learning and just signed up for a class over at GetItScrapped!.  I already learned some new things tonight.  The best part of going digital is there is no clean up ;)


Our-Little-Picasso-web


Products: Paper from FeiStuff at Oscraps, Bubblewrap Brush from Erica Hernandez at 2peas, Polaroid & Filmstrip from Pamela Donnis & Juno Designs at Funky Playgound Designs, Flower brush from Corina Nielson at Funky Playground Designs, Journaling Strips from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals 


A Little Dirt Never Hurt 


Products: Photo Template from Ali Edwards at Designer Digitals, Background Paper from Amy Teets at A Cherry on Top, Green Paper from Insprink, Blue Paper from Corina Nielsen at Funky Product Playground, Journaling Stamp is from Mary Ann Wise at Designer Digitals, Stamped Block Brush from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals



No comments:

Post a Comment