Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our New Baby Girl

Miss-Molly-web
Isn't she adorable?  We adopted Molly from the local animal shelter today.  I fell in love right away.  She is 4-6 months old, a Shar Pei mix, and a perfect size for our family.  She has been so great with the boys already, playful, but calm, and very sweet.  I took a bunch of pictures of her playing with the boys outside, but apparently I wasn't moving fast enough, because most of them are of her backside, which I figured you all didn't really want to see ;). I'll have to try to get some more of her with them later this week.  Caleb's been following her everywhere saying "dog, dog."  Connor has been making sure she has her new toys constantly, and Cole is just beside himself. He's been calling her Miss Molly and telling everyone about her.


3 comments:

  1. I thought you went for a schnauzer? I saw her and thought she was really cute. Glad she is fitting in so well with your family, shelter dogs are the best (at least that's our experience).

    ReplyDelete
  2. we miss you guys. when we get the bay house built you have to come down for a week of sun and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just let out the biggest "awwwwwwwwwwww" ever! LOL Too cute!
    (btw, I got here via PAI)

    ReplyDelete