Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some pics from this past week

I am heading out of town tomorrow for the weekend and next week for camp so this will probably be the only post for a couple of weeks.  We have been super busy this summer and I've been so homesick.  We haven't had a chance to go "home" this year so I'm really looking forward to seeing my family at my aunt's this weekend.


I thought I share a few pictures of Cole and Connor though since I was just downloading them.  The first is just some sprinkler fun.  Then, Connor had a blast with a bubble machine we bought as you can tell. :)


IMG_4243IMG_4242Connor & Bubbles 1Connor & Bubbles 2



3 comments:

  1. Aww, what fun pics!! We've been doing a lot of bubble and sprinkler play around here, too :-) Have fun on all of your summer adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those were the days. Only to be young and carefree again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictuhe greatest i love bubble.. i'm 42 but you never to old for bubbles....

    ReplyDelete