Friday, May 16, 2008

Little Girl Clothes

Yes, me who has 4 guys in her life got to shop for little girl clothes yesterday.Littlegirlclothes_2 It was so fun, but so difficult.  I was shopping for my new neice, Sydney (don't ya love the name?), who is expected to meet us in August.  I now have 3 nieces and that's only time I get to shop for girls so I tend to get a little excited when I do.  I was at Babies R Us and literally spent close to an hour just looking at clothes trying to decide what to get.  It was so hard because there were just too many cute ones. I also got kinda sad because they had quite a few cute baby boy clothes too and Caleb is getting so big that he's not much of a baby anymore.  Despite all this, I had so much fun and these are what I ended up getting.



9 comments:

  1. I totally agree!! I love shopping for my girls!! Have fun :)
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh how cute!! I looove shopping for girly clothes! fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoe fun!!!!! Little girl clothes are so much fun!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize you had 4 boys! little girls are lots of fun to shop for! you choose some cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guilty here of spending way to much on clothes for Isabella ! It is very FUN- they have a huge selection unlike boys clothes.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I thought I was having a girl and always looked at all the girl clothes. Once I found out I was having a boy and started shopping I realized they don't have as much boy clothes as they do girls. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your 6 x 12 layout on Triple the Sketch, it is adorable. I just had a question for you. How do you store those layouts? If it is in a 6 x 12 album where did you find it? I have been looking for a 6 x 12 album but can't find them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm glad to find your blog so I can keep up with all things Hope :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's about time the yall got some more boys in the family...Nikki is so excited! She's going to get a ton a cloths!!

    ReplyDelete