Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's a family thing

I have no idea if Jason wanted me to post this, but I love it so much I just had to and plus he's not answering his phone right now;).  He made a scrapbook page on Photoshop yesterday.  It was fun 'cause I was sitting at my scraptable and he was in here with me "scrapping" himself, though he'd probably just call it playing around with stuff. 



Let_it_snow_copyIn case you can't read it, the journaling he wrote to Cole and Connor reads,

























"There are some opportunities with you two that are simply too good to pass up!  I am so glad I got to come home early for lunch and make this snowman wiht you two! It made my day!"



10 comments:

  1. Hope, that ROCKS! I'm jealous. I'm going to show MY hubby! lol His journaling is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW COOL that your DH did a layout! You tell him I said IT ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I wish I could pursuade my DH to do one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a COOL layout!! Your hubby did a FABULOUS job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, how sweet of him!! He's a keeper!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun lo- and a great memory. Good for DH...x2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness-- I almost started crying reading the journaling. I am sure your boys will treasure this layout for ever. I think they get use to us moms being sappy but it sure is nice hearing from a Dad !
    xoxo Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be sure to tell him he did a fabulous job and like everyone else said, what a great memory your boys will have that Dad did this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Hope!
    Back to send you the "you make my day" award
    you can grab the award and rules off my blog!
    yay! hugs-renee

    ReplyDelete