Saturday, March 1, 2008

Great day for pictures

Today was a beautiful day, in the 70s and sunny, with a little breeze.  It was gorgeous!  So, we decided it would be a great afternoon for taking some pictures of the boys, but they thought otherwise.  Still, we got some cute shots.  I have to thank Tracy for the cute shirts she got the boys for Christmas!



Img_1613 Jason took some pictures of Caleb and me before we left for the park.  There were a couple of great ones, but this one is my favorite. Img_1733



This next one (to the right) is of course, Caleb in the swing.  He loved it.  This is his first time to get to swing at the park and he was in the best mood being outside with his big brothers.







Img_1809 I just fell in love with this shot Jason took of me walking with Cole & Connor.  Cole doesn't let me hold his hand too often anymore, so I definitely want to cherish these moments.



Img_1638 Then, we've got Connor-man with his hair blowing in the wind.  This was one of the few shots of him actually smiling today, more because he was camera shy than anything else.





1 comment:

  1. Hello :)..found you at CMK..love your pics!..and the weather looks gorgeous there! Wanna trade? ;)

    ReplyDelete