Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Mom, Can we go to Africa?"

I don't usually post twice in a day, but I had to pass on this funny from Cole. Earlier, Cole and I went shopping for stuff for his Easter party on Thursday.  On the way, I was telling him that Nana & Papa are coming to visit in a few days.  He starting naming places he wanted to go with them, like the zoo, bowling alley, museum, and then said "Mom, can we go to Africa? (pause) Well, wait, what is Africa?" I was cracking up! Where do they get this stuff?



2 comments:

  1. too cute, sounds like a great scrapping page. :) also, love that layout and i just might challenge myself to reach in and grab! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's just too funny!!!! Kids totally crack me up. Like Amy, I just love your prayer page! After a fantastic scrappy weekend (11 pages!!!!)my mojo has completely gone this week. Your little tip might be just what I need to jumpstart some creativity. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete