Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe Christmas is here. I just put a turkey in the oven (this is only my second one ever to make) and have a long menu of items to make today per Jason's request. I decided to cook today so tomorrow is easy and laid back. I have a feeling we'll be eating leftovers for awhile anyway. It feels weird to be without any family this Christmas, but we are looking forward to relaxing and just letting the kids play tomorrow. We plan on spending the day in our pjs letting the boys make a birthday cake for Jesus in the morning and then just playing with their new stuff all day. I'll be sure to share lots of pics.






I've been meaning to share these pics of the boys helping put the star on the tree for awhile, but hadn't got around to it, so here they are. Even Caleb wanted to help. DD (aka Debi) and I took these while Jason and the boys decorated the tree a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment