Monday, June 12, 2006

New pictures of Connor


Connor is growing way too fast. He has chubbed up abunch. He is soooo funny and already exhibiting characteristics like brother and daddy. He loves to be around people and loves to talk. He has started saying "da-da-da-da-da" but we don't think he knows what he's saying just yet. Here is a picture of Connor sleeping in his swing so sweetly.

Below is a picture of him happy, fresh from the bathtub. He loves his bathtime! I still cannot believe I caught that smile.

Next I have 2 pictures that I took today. The first is him eating cereal this morning. Today was his first time with food other than in his bottle. He loved it! The next picture of him in his new outfit from Miss Paige. It's too cute and I couldn't believe it's fit him already. It's a 6-9 month outfit. He's a big boy. I think he's even bigger than his brother was at this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment